Since 1993, the US-Asia Technology Management Center has been supported by national and international government grants and industry collaborations. Representative sponsors include:
- Agilent Technologies
- Canon Inc.
- Compaq Japan
- Samsung SDS
- Toray Indsturies, Inc.
- Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO)
- Japan National Diet House of Councilors
- Kochi University of Technology
- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)
- Kumamoto Prefecture, Japan
- NEC Corp.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp. (NTT)
- Okinawa Prefecture, Japan
- Squire, Sanders & Dempsey, L.L.P.
- Tohoku University
- US Air Force grant, “US-Japan Industry and Technology Management Training Program” (1992-2000)
- US National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST)